No one wants to think about the end of life. Whether our own, or when it is about someone we love. The natural reaction is to hope for the best and bury our heads in the sand until life forces us to confront the issues, usually under the pressure of time or a pressing medical emergency. These discussions are never easy given the legal, medical and emotional dimensions of the decisions that need to be made. What can make these situations even more difficult is finding out that you lack the legal standing to make the decisions you need to make. Having your wishes recorded in a comprehensive and enforceable manner is a critical and necessary precaution. Give us a call at (541) 386-9955 to establish the protections that you need for yourself and your loved ones.
- You didn’t think you needed one
- You thought that hand written note in your desk drawer was good enough
- You have a plan but you have not funded the estate
- You haven’t planned for all reasonable scenarios
- Your executor isn’t aware of your intentions
If any of this sounds familiar, you need to give us a call at (541) 386-9955